Monday, July 24, 2006

is that it?


consider it done johnny boy. the real qeustion is are you really gonna give me my monnnaaaa for not cutting this fucking rug on my naggin. see this photo... it was taken in triple digit haet. thats right i love heat and meat and triple digit and magnets that hold up pictures of apsalutely meaningless shit. j-rock claimed to be drunk since 84, and that is tight. manttoooth... drunk since '82. yoayooyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo what else do you want me to say? ok, i admit it, i got some news to tell the world. this is the offical press relese that lets all you magnum P.I. wanna bes that the snakes eat fools. if you dont belive me then google it. i triple dog dare you. and im totally being patric melcher right now.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?